Shy Mind Reading


Shy Mind Reading







A person who lacks confidence often makes assumptions about what he thinks others may be thinking about him. “They won’t like me” or “I don’t think they want to talk to me.” If you are this person, the first question you should ask yourself is, “How did I get to be a mind reader, how do I know what someone is thinking?” There could be many reasons why a person behaves in a certain way. The only way to really verify what someone is thinking is to ask them, so stop negative mind reading at once. If you are going to mind read you might as well replace it with positive mind reading. “They are really going to like me” or “I know they would really like to meet a fun interesting person like me.” Employing this tactic will help you rid yourself of the shyness and fear of rejection that accompanies negative mind reading and make it easier for you to approach people and meet them.

Post a Comment